You are in: ACTIVITIES » Physical, mental & spiritual
Meaningful activities are planned each day to enhance the many likes and interest of our participants.
- Morning execises: Walking, chair exercises to videos, playing wii bowling, & other physical activities are encouraged at the beginning of each day to enhance strength and agility.
- Mental stimulating activities: Reminiscent and trivia activities, discussing current events, group crossword puzzles, bingo, card and dice games are a few example of activities to exercise the mind.
- Physical activites: Horseshoes, bean bag toss, balloon volleyball, boccee ball, Wii bowling are a few of the games we play to have fun while moving our bodies.
- Music Therapy - weekly
- Pet therapy
- Educational opportunites
- Field trips in the summertime
- Picnics in our patio area
- Christian devotions