You are in: WHO CAN ATTEND? » Qualifications
Who can attend?
- Aults who are 18 years or older who are limited in their ability to function independently and in need of assistance
- A person who is alone and isolated and in need of socialization and an active environment
- Those persons experiencing memory problems who are still able to live at home
- Persons who are not able to stay at home alone safely during the daytime
- Adults who are in need of assistance due to physical impairments
Who would not benefit from this program?
- Persons in acute stages of alcoholism, drug addiction or uncontrolled mental illness
- Those who require 3 persons to transfer or require a Hoyer lift
- Those who are bedfast or lack the stamina to participate in any activities
- Persons who are disruptive or aggressive
- Persons who are not able to be kept inside the Center due to excessive wandering
- Those with active communicable diseases
- Persons whose level of care exceeds the nursing practice at the Center
- Those who have unmanageable incontinence on a routine basis
The Center is a NON-SMOKING Facility
Services are provided without regard to race, color, national
origin, disability, age, gender or socioeconomic status.