Booth manor was built in 1914 by Chicago businessman Joseph Tilt. The Salvation Army purchased it in 1920 to become the place for training of Cadets from the 11 states in the Central Territory.
Today it houses administrative offices, the Pepper Library, the lecture hall, the cadets lounge and various meeting spaces. Much of the home has been kept as it was when acquired by The Army.
Return to Campus Page