Interested in being a bellringer for The Salvation Army? Its easy!
- Select your town below
- Once the webpage opens click the location you would like to ring at
- Then click on the application under "I want to Volunteer" in the top right hand corner.
- Provide basic contact information and if you are/are not ringing with a group
- Last, YOU get to select where you would like to ring and times.
For Volunteers that will be working in our shelters or other Salvation Army Social Service Programs please see below.
Volunteer Information for New Applicants Effective 2/1/15
Volunteer Applicants working with children or at risk adults will still need to submit these paper forms to the Columbia or Jefferson City Corps which are availabe after the applicants have registered online. These are also located as pdfs one can download from the links at th bottom of this webpage:
- State of Missouri Background Request New 2015
- Statement of Volunteers for Working with Children (THQ Regitery)
- Safe from Harm Guidelines for Working with Children
Approved Volunteers who have cleared the Background Screening process must complete online Safe from Harm training within 90 days of approval. There is also Safe from Harm online training instrutions as a pdf below. Please call 573-442-3229 if you have any questions.
Thank you! Our Volunteers Are the Best!
The Salvation Army operates in 128 countries! Our founders in London, England in 1865 were William and Catherine Booth - Methodist Humanitarians, who developed their ministries for the poor people in the desolate East End of London. Our current Mission Statement Worldwide Is:
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.