This is a brief overview of what the Jefferson City Corps of The Salvation Army accomplished in this community in 2012.
Center of Hope Shelter (Homeless Shelter)
Provides shelter, meals, and other services for homeless men and women, and families with children.
- 32,704 meals served to residents and people in the community, including Thanksgiving and Christmas meals
- 12,568 lodging nights provided
- 418 personal hygiene kits distributed
Christmas Assistance programs provided toys, groceries, and clothing to people with resources.
- 186 household received utility or rent assistance
- 4,581 gorceries/vouchers distributed
- 15,699 households recieved services
- 5,475 intervies to determine need
- 53 Sunday Service and Sunday School meetings, 25 youth character building meetings