You are in: Columbia » The Story of Service
This is a brief overview of what the Columbia Corps of The Salvation Army accomplished in this community in 2010.
Harbor House (Homeless Shelter)
Provides shelter, meals, and other services for homeless men and women, and families with children.
- 32,349 meals served
- 16,391 lodging nights provided
- 2,474 personal comfort kits distributed
- 3,455 clothing items provided
- 294 dinners served
- 69 volunteers with 220 hours
- 2,516 persons served
- 5,500 toys distributed
- 574 clothing items provided
- 2,763 groceries/vouchers distributed
- 2,306 Sunday School
- 2,472 Sunday Service
- 1,398 youth in Character Building Programs
This Story of Service update for 2012 is currently in progress. Please come back to this page at a later date. Thank You.