DRESS CODE FOR CAMP MIHASKA:
It is inappropriate to wear the following:
- Undergarments should not be seen (i.e. bra straps underwear including boxer shorts, etc.)
- Offensive T-shirts like South Park, Coed Naked, Non-Christian music groups/bands, or alcohol or tobacco advertising, etc.
- Shirts that are: extremely fitted, backless, show your stomach, or excessive cleavage
- Shirts or pants with excessive holes
- For Ladies - tank tops or spaghetti strap blouses without a bra. Spaghetti strap blouses should be worn with a strapless bra.
- Gentlemen - white undergarment tank tops or t-shirts. Shorts and pants should be kept around the waist at all times.
- No Speedos - boys should wear trunks.
- No bikinis or revealing suits - girls should wear a one-piece suit. Tankinis are acceptable if they cover the entire top of the body.