The Salvation Army St Louis Euclid Avenue corps assists with emergency food pantry, rent and utilities when funds are available. Standard pantry guidelines apply, and services are provided on a monthly basis.
Emergency Service Program Area
Our emergency service program area consists of the following zipcodes: 63106, 63107, 63108, 63112, 63113, 63115, and 63147.
If you do not see your zip code listed, click on the "Service Areas By Zip code" link found at the bottom of this page for a list of zip codes and service locations in the St Louis City/County area.
Please call in for an appointment:
Call In Times
Our caseworker takes calls to set up appointments on the following days and times:
Mondays 9:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Thursdas 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
You may reach her at 314-531-5621 ext. 2
In order to receive assistance, please bring the following information to the caseworker:
- Identification for yourself along with proof of residency Identification for members of your household
- Examples: Social Security Cards, State ID, Drivers' License
- Proof of Income - Income must exceed expenses
- Examples: Pay stubs, DFS Award letter, Social Security or Child Support printout
- Documentation of the emergency situation which prevented you from paying your bill
- Examples: Car repair receipt, Medical bill receipt, Letter from your employer showing loss of wages.
- If seeking Utility Assistance, the BILL from your utility company
- Must be current.
- The bill must be in your name and you must have been making and made payment within the last 30 days.
- If seeking Rent Assistance, a Completed Landlord Form signed by your landlord. This form is obtainable from our caseworker and a copy of your lease.
- The amount owed must be the same amount pledged in order to qualify for assistance.
- For Food Pantry, you must present identification each time you come.