You are in: Summer Camp Information
Summer Camp Applications are now available! Please visit our office at 3116 -75th Street to obtain a camp application.
Army Lake Camp (located in East Troy, WI) sponsors a number of camps designed to offer a fun, educational, and inspiring experience. Each of the camps include small group and large group times of Bible study, reflection and spiritual encouragement.
The 2012 Summer Camp Schedule is as follows
- Family Camp [June 15-17]
- Music Conservatory [June 18-21] for ages 13+ involved with The Salvation Army music programs
- Kids Camp [June 18-21] for ages 6-9
- Music Camp [June 23-30] for ages 9 or completion of 3rd grade-17 involved in Salvation Army/school music programs
- Sports Camp [July 2-6] for ages 9-12
- High Adventure Camp [July 5-9] for youth members of The Salvation Army
- Teen Camp [July 10-14] for ages 13-17
- Junior Camp [July 23-27] for ages 10-12
$25 per person, per camp.
$10 of fee will be deposited into the snack shop account for each camp attended (minimum amount, non-refundable).
Transportation is provided from The Salvation Army Corps in Kenosha to the Camp located in East Troy and back to The Salvation Army Corps in Kenosha. (3116-75th St.)
ALL FORMS MUST BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY AND RETURNED TO OUR OFFICE