You are in: Need Help? » Grocery, Prescription, and Other Assistance
Basic Information Needed (Requirements for all Case Management Services)
- Picture ID (Passport, Drivers License, State ID)
- Proof of Monroe County Residency
- Proff of number of household residents (Birth Records, Health Records, School Records, Names on lease, etc...)
- Proof of income for all members of household 18 and older
- Information relevant to need (see below)
- All assistance is based upon funding availability
- Prescription, Medical, Dental, or Optical
- Prescriptions: Must have written prescription or name of pharmacy prescription is held
- No Pain Killers
- Other: Must have proof of appointment and statement from doctor that Salvation Army Voucher will be accepted.
- Limit of $70 per year per person in home.