In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Way, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Food Pantry Services
Location: The Salvation Army - 445 Madison Street, Waukesha, WI 53188
- Park in the lot behind the building. Food pantry is located on the first/ground level.
Hours: Tuesdays 1-4pm, Wednesdays 1-4pm & Fridays 9am-12pm
How to register:
- At your first visit to The Salvation Army's food pantry you will be asked to provide basic information on your household including: contact information, household size and demographic information on each member.
- You will also be asked to provide verification of address and identity for each member of the household. Please bring the following items with you on your first visit.
- Current Utility Bill (or other piece of official mail) that has your Waukesha County address on it.
- Photo ID for head of household.
- Proof of ID for each member such as: Photo ID, Insurance Card, Social Security Card, Medical Card, Immunization Card or other appropriate form of proof.
- After you have completed the initial registration you will need to bring only a photo ID upon each visit. Periodically The Salvation Army food pantry will update your information and may request updated verification of address and identity.
Prescription Medication Assistance
The Salvation Army can assist individuals on an emergency basis with the payment for prescription medications.
Prescription medication assistance cannot be provided on an ongoing basis and is solely available for emergency situations. Additionally, please note that The Salvation Army cannot assist with any prescriptions for narcotic medications or controlled substances. Assistance can only be provided when all eligibility requirements are met and funds are available.
If you are in need of prescription medication assistance please contact The Salvation Army Family Services Office at (262) 547-7367 for more information.
The Salvation Army can assist indivdiuals on an emergency basis with preventing the disconnection of their neccessary utility services.
Assistance can only be provided when all eligibility requirements are met and funds are available.
If you are in need of emergency assistance with preventing the disconnection of utility services please contact The Salvation Army's Family Services Office at (262) 547-7367 for more information.