You are in: Give Help » Christmas Program Needs
Get into the Christmas spirit and help make Christmas special for a needy family in Waukesha.
Organize your family, friends, co-workers, church or community group and "adopt" or sponsor one or more families for Christmas!
How it works:
- Contact The Salvation Army for program guidelines or download more information at the bottom of this page.
- Return the completed Interest Sheet to The Salvation Army.
- The Salvation Army will match you with a family in need for this year.
- Purchase appropraite gifts!
- Return all gifts to The Salvation Army by the appropriate date.
- The Salvation Army will contact the family so they can receive their gifts and be ready for a special Christmas morning!
Host an Angel Tree at your school, church, workplace or community group!
How it works:
Contact The Salvation Army to request Angel Tags with the interest sheet that can be found at the bottom of this page.
Each Angel Tag represents a child in need of gifts this Christmas season and includes gift suggestions/wish list.
Distribute, post or hang on a "tree" at your school, church, workplace or community group.
Purchase appropriate gifts and return to The Salvation Army by the appropriate day.
Gifts will be distributed to families through The Salvation Army's annual Christmas Gift Distribution in December.
Toys For Tots
Hold a Toys For Tots drive at your local business! The Salvation Army in Waukesha is the distribution point for toys collected in Waukesha County.
For more information on Toys For Tots please contact the Marine Corps Reserves at 414-481-3861.